As a Doula and Facilitator, I organise and manage the rituals and ceremonies that mark passages of yours or your loved ones lives so you have me completely dedicated to your needs, and you can forget about the logistics and enjoy those cocooning moments, created just for you.
The ceremonies I offer are as follow:
- Fresh Moons ( First menstruation )
- Preparing for the baby I want ( Trying to conceive and putting intentions for the baby to come )
- From woman to mother ( Mother blessing before the birth )
- Rebozo treatment ( 40 days postpartum and more )
- Naming ceremony ( Celebrating your baby and how you chose to name her/ him )
- Gratitude for the placenta ( burial, imprint of the placenta )
- Last moons ( Last menstruation )
My services will vary depending on what you would like (ex: more intimate or large group of guests), the best way is to contact me so we can discuss the best formula for you.
If you would like to get a taste, you can check out the red tent I organise through the association I co-founded (French) : HYSTERA
You can contact me for red tents facilitated in English.
Photographer: Sabrina Soave